Vorarlberg is an innovation champion, both nationally and internationally. Local companies profit from a unique setting of creativitiy and productivity, which brings them valuable competitive advantages.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) should be considered even in the initial phase of R&D or innovation projects. A professional patent research, technology audit as well as the assessment of trends are the foundation of good development work. Companies, which clarify intellectual property rights at an early stage and develop IPR strategies, increase the probability of economic success significantly.
- Professional IPR consulting
- Support for companies in protecting their IPR
- Patent research and analysis of state of the art technology
- Events on the subject to intellectual property and IPR
- Free initial advice by a patent attorney at monthly patent information days (see next dates)
Please contact us for more information about how we can help you to protect your innovation and/or business ideas.
(c) Weissengruber+Partner für CHANCENLAND VORARLBERG bei Spectra Physics | studioWälder