Chancenland Vorarlberg is a cooperative initiative that aims at meeting the regional need for qualified technical workers in a sustainable way and consequently strengthen the local economy. By raising awareness for Vorarlbergs strong economy, leading companies and attractive career chances professionals should get motivated to work in the region.
Start a career in Vorarlberg
The initiative CHANCENLAND VORARLBERG communicates the region's attractiveness to skilled workforce all over Europe. Vorarlberg should not only be known for its beautiful landscape and great tourism destinations but it should also be known for being a perfect location for an international career. The companies located in Vorarlberg offer a great variety of international jobs. Blum, Alpla, Wolford, Doppelmayr, Rhomberg - to name just a few - operate worldwide and are looking for professionals, that are motivated to start their career at their headquarter in Vorarlberg.
The website www.chancenland.at informs you about the region itself, about its outstanding cultural highlights, its established architecture and design scene as well as its borderless sports and leisure activities. Furthermore we have included a list of companies on the site. You can browse the firms, located in Vorarlberg, sorted by industries and find the relevant for yours. Read the key facts about the firm and apply for a job on the company's website. Besides the new website we are happy to get to know you in person.
Our Facebook Page also gives you insights into current news, events and career chances in Vorarlberg (mostly in German though).
Project Contents (extract)
- Attendance at national and international career fairs - together with Vorarlbergs companies
- Organisation of networking events for Vorarlbergs students to meet with HR managers
- Initiating of strategic activities to raise interest of children, pupils and inhabitants for the local economy, technology and innovation
- Development of target group oriented information material
- Usage of relevant communication channels and knowledge transfer
- Ongoing exchange with local companies to identify their needs and provide specific support
Contact Katharina Linhart for more information about the initiative CHANCENLAND VORARLBERG, its activities and the possibilities of attendance.
Marketing and PR
+43 5572 55252 17
There are no events in this section at the moment.
I'm interested in news and events by WISTO. I want to subscribe for the e-mail newsletter.
(We send about 10 newsletters / invitations per year)