WISTO is an important intermediate in the innovation landscape of Vorarlberg. Several network activities and international cooperation support are part of the portfolio.
Knowledge and technology transfer between science and industry plays an important role regarding technological leadership and the success of R&D projects of companies. In this context WISTO offers individual support for companies and researchers.
- Identification and selection of regional, national and international research institutions as cooperation partners
- Arrangement of joint research projects
- Applying of subsidies for technological cooperation projects
- Advisory support for joint research projects during project phase
- Management of thematic networks (e.g. V-Netzwerk Intelligente Produktion, Smart Textiles Plattform Austria)
WISTO is taking pro-active initiatives to support corporate technology transfer in generall:
- Screening of technology providers and opening their service portfolio up to regional companies
- Development and fosterage of an international expert network
- Support of companies for access to competence centers (e.g. COMET)
- Gateway to the services of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) for companies in Vorarlberg
- Organisation of study trips to scientific institutions and technology providers
- Organisation of local technology centered events
Please contact Mathias Bertsch for more information about how WISTO can help you to find the right technology suppliers or R&D partners.
Mag. Mathias Bertsch
+43 (5572) 552 52-15
There are no events in this section at the moment.
In cooperation with
I'm interested in news and events by WISTO. I want to subscribe for the e-mail newsletter.
(We send about 10 newsletters / invitations per year)